Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gettin' comfy

Let me shows you da best, most comfortable positions to lay in.  I'm really good at them, but I'd prefer to do more practicin' at mah furever home.  Can you take me there soon please?  FoMa is great, but I know you're better.  (Don't tell FoMa I said that!)


Dis position best accentuates mah big chest (and lungs, duh!) and minimizes mah thunder thighs.

Dis is rule breakin', I knows, but FoMa is teachin' me to only gets on da couch when I'z invited instead of when I wants.
We've got a long way to go, but I'm workin' on it for mah furever family.
Pssst, I really likes da couch.

Do you thinks you could be mah furever family?  I thinks you could.  Just fill out da application at the top right!  Den, I can be yours.  It's dat easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment