Friday, March 8, 2013

One last post before I go to my furever home, HOPEFULLY!!!!

So, tomorrow I will meet my new furever family (at least that's what foster mom is praying for). To get me ready, foster mom took me to work and she gave me a spa day.  I don't really know what that means except that she put me through TORTURE!! I was put in this big tub and soaked with water. That was after she messed with my rear end for some reason.  I don't know why she was back there, but I DIDN'T LIKE IT!

I was happy until she started messing with my private area!


That's me begging for my foster mom's coworker to save me!

After the humiliation of the bath, I was able to share lunch with foster mom and relaxed a little before we had to leave for the day.



Goodnight all you Rudy followers! I'll be dreaming of my furever home tonight.  I hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment